Library:Copyright Resources/Creative Commons/Open Educational Resources
Open Educational Resources
- OER Handbook for Educators: designed to help educators find, use, develop and share Open Educational Resources to enhance their effectiveness online and in the classroom.
- MERLOT: an open online community of resources designed primarily for faculty, staff and students of higher education from around the world to share their learning materials and pedagogy. Content is licensed under Creative Commons License Conditions.
- The Carnegie Mellon University Open Learning Initiative (OLI) offers innovative, Creative Commons licensed, online courses.
- MIT OpenCourseWare: a web-based publication of CC-licensed MIT campus based course content
- Open Course Library: A collection of high quality, free-to-use courses that can be downloaded and used for teaching.
- WikiEducator: a community project working collaboratively with the Free Culture Movement towards a free version of the education curriculum.
- Also see the Open Learning page on Open UBC .