Graduate Research Assistants, Working with
|This article is a stub. You can help the UBC Community by expanding it.|
|This page is part of the Teaching and Learning Resources Portal|
- Brown-Wright, D., Dubick, R., & Newman, I. (1997). Graduate assistant expectation and faculty perception: Implications for mentoring and training. Journal of College Student Development, 38(4), 410-416.
- Darley, J. M., Zanna, M. P., Roediger, H. L., & American Psychological Association. (2004). The compleat academic: A career guide. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
- Gimbel, P., & Cole, R. M. (2009). The graduate research assistantship: Perceptions of a young program. Journal of Faculty Development, 23(3), 20-22.
- Miller, M., & Stephens, J. B. (1998). A partnership paradigm: A case study in research assistant and faculty interaction. Journal of Staff, Program & Organization Development, 15(3), 111-19.
- Nyquist, J., & Wulff, D. (1996). Working effectively with graduate assistants. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage. Permalink
- White, J., & Nonnamaker, J. (2011). Supervising graduate assistants. New Directions for Student Services, 2011(136), 43-54.