Respondus Quiz is an assessment software for quickly creating and managing exams or quizzes that can either be printed and distributed as paper copies or imported to a Canvas course.
How do I get started?
Respondus Quiz offers several different formats for creating quizzes. Consider which ones are most relevant for your course.
- Multiple Choice
- True or False
- Essay / Short Answer
- Fill in the Blank
- Multiple Answers
- Jumbled Sentence (Select the Blank)
- Either / Or
- File Response
- Opinion Scale
- Quiz Bowl
- Fill in Multiple Blanks
Instructors who have not used Respondus Quiz can download it using the following steps:
- Go to the: Software Distribution site, and sign in with your CWL.
- Select "Respondus Quiz" from the Teaching & Learning tab.
- Click "Add to Cart", then "Check Out".
- Follow the prompts until you reach an Order Summary screen with a download link.
Note that the authoring software currently only works on the Windows platform.
Please take note of the following when they appear during the download process (you will need this information when installing the software):
- Institution Name: University of British Columbia
- Local Support Contact(s): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Installation Password