Cooperation in the Classroom
|This article is a stub. You can help the UBC Community by expanding it.|
|This page is part of the Teaching and Learning Resources Portal|
- Davis, J. R. (1993). Better teaching, more learning : Strategies for success in postsecondary settings. Phoenix, AZ: Oryx Press. 242-298. Available in the CTLT Resource Room
- Elliott, A. E. (2003). Promoting cooperative learning in the classroom: Comparing explicit and implicit training techniques. Brock Education, 12(2).
- Gibbs, G., & Oxford Centre for Staff Development. (1995). Learning in teams : A tutor guide. Oxford: Oxford Centre for Staff Development.16-22. Available in the CTLT Resource Room
- Gillies, R. M., Ashman, A. F., Terwel, J., & ebrary, I. (2008). The teacher's role in implementing cooperative learning in the classroom. New York: Springer. Permalink
- Grasha, A. F. (1996). Teaching with style. Pittsburgh PA: Alliance Publishers. 273-284. Available in the CTLT Resource Room
- Hatfield, T. & Hatfield, S. R. (1995). Cooperative learning communities. In S. R. Hatfield. (ed). The seven principles in action : Improving undergraduate education. (p. 23-38). Bolton, MA: Anker Pub. Co.23-38. Available in the CTLT Resource Room
- Johnson, D. W., Johnson, R. T., & Smith, K. A. (1991). Active learning : Cooperation in the college classroom. Edina, MN: Interaction Book Co. 3:1-3:16. The 1998 edition is available in the CTLT Resource Room
- Prégent, R. (1994). Charting your course : How to prepare to teach more effectively (1st English ed.). Madison, WI: Magna Publications.173-204.Available in the CTLT Resource Room
- Sharan, Y. (2010). Cooperative learning: A diversified pedagogy for diverse classrooms. Intercultural Education, 21(3), 195-203. Permalink
Help Develop This Resource
Help develop this resource! You only need to login with your CWL to edit this page.
Let us know if you found this resource helpful by filling out this short feedback form.