Difference between revisions of "UBC Blogs"
From UBC Wiki
(Added UBC Blogs category)
Revision as of 16:44, 13 July 2010
Blogging allows readers and authors of blogs to interact, it can help fuel discussion and build community - especially useful in the context of higher education.
Currently, the UBC Community is using blogs:
- as personal logs/journals to keep track of work/learning activities
- as digital photo albums
- as potential e-portfolio tools
- as course web pages, encouraging discussion and collaboration
- as private management and communication tools for large campus groups, administrative teams, and communities of practice
- to easily update online newsletters
- to keep a collection of useful, searchable links