Course:CPSC312-2017 Project1 Marking Scheme
From UBC Wiki
The first project will be marked out of 30. 10 marks for each of the following:
It Works! [10 Marks]
- 10 — All TA interaction works, even when the TA is trying to break it (within the limits of what it is supposed to do).
- 8 — Reasonable TA interactions, and all of the prepared interactions work
- 6 — Some of the TA interactions and all of the prepared interactions work
- 4 — None of the TA interactions and all of the prepared interactions work (or some of the TA and some of the prepared interactions).
- 2 — Little of the prepared interaction works
The "something extra" was significant! [10 Marks]
- 10 — "Wow! that is really good"
- 8 — The something extra was interesting
- 6 — Minimal extra
- 4 — Nothing beyond what was given in assignments or covered in class
- 2 — Even simpler than the assignments or in class
Science and Reproducibility [10 Marks]
- 10 — Conclusions were justified by the evidence, and the code was well documented and would be easy to extend
- 8 — Conclusions were mostly justified, and code documentation was reasonable with intended interpretations specified
- 6 — Conclusions were weak or not fully justified by the evidence, minimal documentation
- 4 — Weak conclusions and poor documentation
- 2 — Superficial conclusions and non-existent documentation