From UBC Wiki
- Access Copyright - the Canadian copyright licensing agency
- Canadian Association of Research Libraries
- Canadian Copyright Board's list of copyright collective societies
- Canadian Heritage: Copyright - includes an introduction to copyright, the historical and international context, legislative reform, and links.
- Canadian Intellectual Property Office - explains how to register a copyright and provides basic information through A Guide to Copyrights.
- Canadian Musical Reproduction Rights Agency (CMRRA)
- Copyright Act and Regulations
- Copyright Board of Canada - provides links to decisions, legislation, tariffs, unlocatable copyright owners, and FAQs.
- Copyright Modernization Act (Bill C-11)
- Creative Commons
- Re:Sound Music Licensing Company
- Society of Composers, Authors and Music Publishers of Canada (SOCAN)
- World Intellectual Property Organization
- UBC Bookstore: Custom Course Materials - provides information for faculty on course packages, lab manuals, and other specialized materials.
- UBC Library License Database - provides information on permitted uses for UBC Library licensed indexes, databases, e-journals, and e-books.
- UBC's University Industry Liaison Office (UILO) - provides primers on intellectual property, copyright, and inventorship, including a helpful guide Copyright Matters! Some Key Questions and Answers for Teachers by Wanda Noel.