Wikipedia (Teaching and Learning)
From UBC Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help the UBC Community by expanding it.|
|This page is part of the Teaching and Learning Resources Portal|
|Link to Complete Bibliography|
|For a complete bibliography, please visit the CTLT's shared folder on Refworks.
Having problems? Visit the RefWorks information guide.
- Beile, P. M., & Boote, D. N. (2004). Does the medium matter?: A comparison of a web-based tutorial with face-to-face library instruction on education students' self-efficacy levels and learning outcomes. Research Strategies, 20(1/2), 57-68.
- Chesney, T. (2006). An empirical examination of wikipedia's credibility. First Monday (Online), 11(11), 1.
- Liu Ziming, & Huang Xiaobin. (2005). Evaluating the credibility of scholarly information on the web: A cross cultural study. International Information & Library Review, 37(2), 99-106.
- Adventures in Wikipedia
- Tina Loo on Wikipedia in the Classroom
- Was introducing Wikipedia to the classroom an act of madness leading only to mayhem if not murder?
Help Develop This Resource
Help develop this resource! You only need to login with your CWL to edit this page.
Let us know if you found this resource helpful by filling out this short feedback form.