Video-Based Lessons (Teaching and Learning)
From UBC Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help the UBC Community by expanding it.|
|This page is part of the Teaching and Learning Resources Portal|
|Link to Complete Bibliography|
|For a complete bibliography, please visit the CTLT's shared folder on Refworks.
Having problems? Visit the RefWorks information guide.
- Brecht, H. D., & Ogilby, S. M. (2008). Enabling a comprehensive teaching strategy: Video lectures. Journal of Information Technology Education, 7, IIP. Permalink
- Christian, P. L., & Smith, L. S. (1981). Using video tapes to teach interviewing skills. Nurse Educator, 6(4), 12-14.
- Davidson, H. (2004). Meaningful digital video for every classroom: A strategic guide to integrating digital video into your lessons. Technology & Learning, 24(9), S10. Permalink
- Donkor, F. (2010). The comparative instructional effectiveness of print-based and video-based instructional materials for teaching practical skills at a distance. International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning, 11(1), 96-116. Permalink
- Ed Hahn. (2012). Video lectures help enhance online information literacy course. (No. 40). Bradford: Emerald Group Publishing, Limited.
- Essex, C., & Hallett, K. (2002). Supporting instructors in the creation of digital video projects: Lessons learned. Educational Technology, 42(6-), 58-59. Permalink
- Fink, E. J. (1998). The transition to digital video: What lessons have we learned so far? Permalink
- Kearsley, G. (2000). Online education: Learning and teaching in cyberspace. Belmont, CA: Wadsworth Thomson Learning.
- Lim, J., Pellett, H. H., & Pellett, T. (2009). Integrating digital video technology in the classroom: Digital-video assignments enhance experiential learning. JOPERD--the Journal of Physical Education, Recreation & Dance, 80(6), 40.
- Marson, P. P. (1997). Making interactive video teletraining ACTIVE: Lessons learned. Journal of Interactive Instruction Development, 10(1), 3-6. Permalink
- Milheim, W. D. (1990). The effects of pacing and sequence control in an interactive video lesson. Educational and Training Technology International, 27(1), 7-19. Permalink
- Ramirez, S., Savage, K. L., & National Center for ESL,Literacy Education. (2003). Video-based distance education for adult english language learners. ERIC brief. Permalink
- Rich, P. J., & Trip, T. (2011). Ten essential questions educators should ask when using video annotation tools. TechTrends, 55(6), 16-24.
- Shawn Michael Bullock. (2011). Teaching 2.0: (re)learning to teach online. Interactive Technology and Smart Education, 8(2), 94-105.
- Spitzer, D. R., & Others, A. (1989). Extending education using video: Lessons learned. Educational Technology, 29(5), 28-30. Permalink
- Teresa Grey Mullins-Dove. (2006). Streaming video and distance education. Distance Learning, 3(4), 63.
- Zhang, D., Zhou, L., Briggs, R. O., & Nunamaker, J. F. (2006). Instructional video in e-learning: Assessing the impact of interactive video on learning effectiveness. Information & Management, 43(1), 15-27.
Help Develop This Resource
Help develop this resource! You only need to login with your CWL to edit this page.
Let us know if you found this resource helpful by filling out this short feedback form.