From UBC Wiki
This page is for listing suggestions and to-do's for maintaining and improving the UBC Wiki. Major updates to the UBC Wiki usually take place between terms.
April Update Wish List
- Update MediaWiki to 1.28.x. Note: 1.29 scheduled for June 2017
- Core Verf complete by April 1, Prod Go Live! date of April 29, 2017
- Revise or Rethink UBC CLF skin to make updates require less work.
- Update Upload Wizard to include newest versions of Creative Commons License. Update CC-license templates.
- Implement Flow. Convert Liquid Threads to Flow
- Review functionality around changing user names to allow for users to set their own username rather than being derived from CWL.
- Review/update documentation, tutorials for using UBC Wiki (especially for teaching and learning).
- Review and update all extensions. Remove extensions not in common use.
- Add Timed Media Handler to allow audio files to be added to wiki.
- Review options/implement solution for rendering PDF's (especially via Collections extension}
- Review how wiki content embeds into new LMS/edX - roadmap wiki embed like functionality for those spaces.
- Extend Collection Extension to allow for embedding of collection into WP.
- Transition Wiki to Shibboleth authentication 
- Review front page - add "how to teach with the wiki" section