Teaching and Learning Listservs
|This page is part of the Teaching and Learning Resources Portal|
Below are listservs you can join to participate in communities focused on teaching and learning.
- Tomorrow’s Professor
- To subscribe, go to http://www.stanford.edu/dept/CTL/Tomprof/index.shtml
- The Listserv seeks to foster a diverse, world-wide teaching and learning ecology among its nearly 12,000 subscribers at over 500 institutions and organizations in 86 countries around the world. Postings are found under the following categories:
- Tomorrow’s Academy
- Tomorrow’s Graduate Students and Postdocs
- Tomorrow’s Academic Careers
- Tomorrow’s Teaching and Learning
- Tomorrow’s Research
- Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- To subscribe, go to http://www.stlhe.ca/en/membership/Listserv.php
- The Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (STLHE) is a national association of academics interested in the improvement of teaching and learning in higher education. The STLHE Electronic Forum has been active since 1988 and has over 500 members from across Canada and the US.
- The TLT Group: Teaching, Learning and Technology
- To subscribe, go to http://www.tltgroup.org/subscribing.htm
- The TLT Group is a not-for-profit that helps college and university educators take advantage of changing technology so they can improve teaching and learning.
- H-Net Discussion Networks
- To subscribe, go to http://www.h-net.org/lists/
- An international consortium of scholars and teachers, H-Net creates and coordinates Internet networks with the common objective of advancing teaching and research in the arts, humanities, and social sciences. H-Net is committed to pioneering the use of new communication technology to facilitate the free exchange of academic ideas and scholarly resources.
- Among H-Net's most important activities is its sponsorship of over 100 free electronic, interactive newsletters ("lists") edited by scholars in North America, South America, Europe, Africa, and the Pacific.
- Professional & Organization Development Network in Higher Education
- Purpose : Discussion of teaching and learning issues as related to Faculty Development
- To subscribe, go to https://listserv.nd.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=POD
Help Develop This Resource
Help develop this resource! You only need to login with your CWL to edit this page.
Let us know if you found this resource helpful by filling out this short feedback form.