From UBC Wiki
|This page is part of the Teaching and Learning Resources Portal|
- Ji, Z. (2009). Teaching evaluation: A critical measure for improving the quality of education. Chinese Education and Society, 42(2), 7-19.
- Neath, I. (1996). How to improve your teaching evaluations without improving your teaching. Psychological Reports, 78(3), 1363-1372.
- How I "improved" my teaching evaluations: A survival manual for the politically incorrect: "a great teacher". (2010). Academic Questions, 23(4), 487.
- Palmer, S. (2012). Student evaluation of teaching: Keeping in touch with reality. Quality in Higher Education, 18(3), 297-311.
- Patrick, C. L. (2011). Student evaluations of teaching: Effects of the big five personality traits, grades and the validity hypothesis. Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education, 36(2), 239-249. Permalink
- Smith, C. (2008). Building effectiveness in teaching through targeted evaluation and response: Connecting evaluation to teaching improvement in higher education. Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education, 33(5), 517-533. Permalink
- Spivey, W. A. & Caldwell, D. F. (1982) Improving MBA teaching evaluation: Insights from critical incident methodology. Journal of Marketing Education, 4(1), 25-30.
- Stehle, S., Spinath, B., & Kadmon, M. (2012). Measuring teaching effectiveness: Correspondence between students' evaluations of teaching and different measures of student learning. Research in Higher Education, 53(8), 888-904.
- Thomas, V. G., & Madison, A. (2010). Integration of social justice into the teaching of evaluation. American Journal of Evaluation, 31(4), 570-583.
- Wright, S. L., & Jenkins-Guarnieri, M. (2012). Student evaluations of teaching: Combining the meta-analyses and demonstrating further evidence for effective use. Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education, 37(6), 683-699.
- Assessment and Evaluation (Teaching and Learning)
- Performance Based Assessment
- Student Participation Assessment
- Student Feedback/Assessment/Evaluation
- Classroom Assessment Techniques (Teaching and Learning)
Help Develop This Resource
Help develop this resource! You only need to login with your CWL to edit this page.
Let us know if you found this resource helpful by filling out this short feedback form.