Course:Recurring Questions of Technology
A Brief History of Consciousness and Learning
This is a 5-day UBC/SFU summer course that will be run as an open institute, with leading scholars exploring how technology, as a particular regard for tools and techniques, reflects a state of consciousness that bears on our ideas of learning. These questions involve educational issues of:
* Culture and History, * Language and Knowledge, * Identity and Difference.
This 2012 summer program provides a rich platform for ongoing research to be shared and built upon by engaging with students, faculty, and community members.
Two wiki spaces will be used for this course:
- Keyword entries categorized in alphabetical order.
- An assignment sign-up space that will be open on the first break on Monday, July 9th.
- Check this link for updates and important messages!
- A FACEBOOK PAGE for everyone/anyone who's interested to continue the conversation...outside of the lecture hours/days