Library:Refworks Account Information
UBC Library currently supports the Legacy version of RefWorks. In 2018, all RefWorks users will be moved to a new version of the software. The library's RefWorks resource guide has information about both the Legacy and New versions. Any recent changes to RefWorks will be updated here.
Create a New Account
Create a free individual account (you can create more than one account).
- On the RefWorks log-in page, choose Sign up for an Individual Account.
- Complete the New User Information form. If you have privacy concerns about entering your personal information, you may supply non-identifying information (e.g. UBCresearcher12345).
- Click Register, and start using RefWorks!
- You will receive a confirmation email with your log-in and password.
- Do NOT try to create an account or log in directly from www.refworks.com - use the link provided above.