Library:Reciprocal Borrowing for Visiting Students, Faculty & Staff
From UBC Wiki
Borrowing In-person at UBC Library
- UBC Library participates in the following reciprocal borrowing agreements: CURBA, CPSLD and OCLC
- Access restrictions and service fees apply at the Community Borrower level.
- Applicants must present valid ID from their home institution, one piece of government-issued photo ID, and proof of address at the circulation desks of Koerner Library (604-822-1443), Okanagan Campus Library (250-807-9107).
CURBA: Canadian University Reciprocal Borrowing Program
- A Canada-wide reciprocal borrowing agreement allowing faculty, staff and students of participating university libraries at the following regional consortia to obtain free borrowing access at the libraries of host institutions:
- COPPUL: Council of Prairie and Pacific University Libraries
- OCUL: Ontario Council of University Libraries
- CREPUQ: Conference des recteurs et des principaux des universités du Québec
- CAUL: Council of Atlantic University Libraries
CPSLD: Council of Post Secondary Library Directors BC
- Faculty, faculty emeriti, students and staff from participating BC public post-secondary institutions are entitled to a free UBC Library Community borrower card.
OCLC Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program
- Faculty from participating U.S. university libraries are entitled to a free UBC Library Community borrower card.