Library:Digital Media Rooms/Access
To ensure fair access to all users, please observe the following:
- Digital Media Rooms can only be booked by groups requiring the audio/visual equipment in the room. If your group does not require the audio/visual equipment in the room, please book a regular group study room.
- Bookings can only be made by groups of 2 or more UBC students, faculty, or staff. Please note that rooms 323-325 have a maximum capacity of 5 people.
- A group (not each member of a group) may book a room for up to 3 hours per day, three times a week, up to 7 days in advance.
- Groups who are more than 10 minutes late forfeit their booking.
- Digital Media rooms close 30 minutes before the Library closes.
- Digital Media rooms are to be used in compliance with the UBC Library Food and Drink Policy.
- Bookings are made online through the Library Room Booking System.
The Digital Media Rooms are locked. At your scheduled booking time visit the Information Desk on level 3 of the I. K. Barber Learning Centre and present your UBC card to confirm your booking. The room will then be unlocked by a library staff member.