Interdisciplinary Teaching and Learning
|This article is a stub. You can help the UBC Community by expanding it.|
|This page is part of the Teaching and Learning Resources Portal|
Academic Journals[edit | edit source]
- Frontiers: The Interdisciplinary Journal of Study Abroad
- Interdisciplinary humanities [electronic resource] : dedicated to the teaching of integrated studies among the humanities, arts and related fields in schools, *colleges and cultural institutions
- Measurement: Interdisciplinary Research and Perspectives
- Reading and Writing: An Interdisciplinary Journal
- The interdisciplinary journal of problem-based learning
Online Resources[edit | edit source]
- Interdisciplinary teaching, the UNC school of Education.
See Also[edit | edit source]
Help Develop This Resource[edit source]
Help develop this resource! You only need to login with your CWL to edit this page.
Let us know if you found this resource helpful by filling out this short feedback form.