Interactive learning in science writing: (Teaching and Learning)
From UBC Wiki
|This page is part of the Teaching and Learning Resources Portal|
|Link to Complete Bibliography|
|For a complete bibliography, please visit the CTLT's shared folder on Refworks.
Having problems? Visit the RefWorks information guide.
- Beaumont, E. S., Rowe, G., & Mikhaylov, N. S. (2012). Promoting interactive learning: A classroom exercise to explore foraging strategies. Bioscience Education, 19. Permalink
- Buehl, D. (2009). Classroom strategies for interactive learning. Newark, DE: International Reading Association.
- Motavalli, P. P., Patton, M. D., & Miles, R. J. (2007). Use of web-based student extension publications to improve undergraduate student writing skills. Journal of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Education, 36, 95-102.
- Passig, D., & Schwartz, G. (2007). Collaborative writing: Online versus frontal. International Journal on E-Learning, 6(3), 395-412.
- Tatzl, D., Hassler, W., Messnarz, B., & Fluhr, H. (2012). The development of a project-based collaborative technical writing model founded on learner feedback in a tertiary aeronautical engineering program. Journal of Technical Writing and Communication, 42(3), 279-304.
- Theoret, J. M., & Luna, A. (2009). Thinking statistically in writing: Journals and discussion boards in an introductory statistics course. International Journal of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education, 21(1), 57-65.
- Vie, S. (2008). Tech writing, meet "tomb raider": Video and computer games in the technical communication classroom. E-Learning, 5(2), 157-166.
- Active and Interactive Learning by the Centre for Excellence in Active and Interactive Learning at Queen's University, Belfast
- Interactive Learning in the Encyclopedia of the Sciences of Learning, Springer Reference
- Active Learning in the Encyclopedia of the Sciences of Learning, Springer Reference
Help Develop This Resource
Help develop this resource! You only need to login with your CWL to edit this page.
Let us know if you found this resource helpful by filling out this short feedback form.