Improving Doctoral Education
From UBC Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help the UBC Community by expanding it.|
|This page is part of the Teaching and Learning Resources Portal|
|Link to Complete Bibliography|
|For a complete bibliography, please visit the CTLT's shared folder on Refworks.
Having problems? Visit the RefWorks information guide.
- Association of American Universities, & Association of Graduate Schools. AGS Task Force on Institutional Policies Governing Doctoral Education. (1990). Institutional policies to improve doctoral education: A policy statement of the association of american universities and the association of graduate schools in the association of american universities, november 1990. Washington, D.C: Association of American Universities.
- Beeler, K. J. (1993). Shaping graduate education's future: Improving the doctoral experience. Permalink
- Harris, S. (2005). Changing mindsets of educational leaders to improve schools: Voices of doctoral students. Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield Education.
- Hassad, R. A. (2010). Toward improving the quality of doctoral education: A focus on statistics, research methods, and dissertation supervision. Permalink
- Heathcott, J. (2007). Blueprints, tools, and the reality before us: Improving doctoral education in the humanities. Change, 39(5), 46-51.
- Hermon, P. (2007). The assessment of doctoral education: Emerging criteria and new models for improving outcomes. NEW YORK: Elsevier Inc.
- Maki, P., & Borkowski, N. A. (2006). The assessment of doctoral education: Emerging criteria and new models for improving outcomes. Sterling, Va: Stylus Pub.
- Maki, P. L., Ed, & Borkowski, N. A., Ed. (2006). The assessment of doctoral education: Emerging criteria and new models for improving outcomes. Stylus Publishing, LLC. Permalink
- Pearson, M. (1999). The changing environment for doctoral education in australia: Implications for quality management, improvement and innovation. Higher Education Research & Development, 18(3), 269-287.
- West, R. R. (1992). Doctoral education in business: Improving the teacher of our teachers. Selections, 9(1), 27.
Help Develop This Resource
Help develop this resource! You only need to login with your CWL to edit this page.
Let us know if you found this resource helpful by filling out this short feedback form.