Facilitation (Teaching and Learning)
From UBC Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help the UBC Community by expanding it.|
|This page is part of the Teaching and Learning Resources Portal|
|Link to Complete Bibliography|
|For a complete bibliography, please visit the CTLT's shared folder on Refworks.
Having problems? Visit the RefWorks information guide.
- Bens, I. (2005). Advanced facilitation strategies: Tools & techniques to master difficult situations. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Bens, I. (2005). Facilitating with ease: Core skills for facilitators, team leaders and members, managers, consultants, and trainers. San Francisco, Calif: Jossey-Bass.
- Bens, I. (2000). Facilitating resistance: All trainers and consultants need strategies for dealing with situations in which a group pushes back and resists the facilitator's proposals. Edges, pp. 33-33.
- Brown, M. (2002). The facilitator as gatekeeper: A critical analysis of social order in facilitation sessions. Journal of Adventure Education and Outdoor Learning, 2(2), 101-12.
- Hyland, B. (2000). The best tips and techniques from battle-scarred pros. Edges, 12(1), 29-32. Permalink
- Kaner, S., Lind, L., & ebrary, I. (2007). Facilitator's guide to participatory decision-making. San Francisco: John Wiley & Sons/Jossey-Bass. Permalink
- Kato, F. (2010). How we think and talk about facilitation. Simulation & Gaming, 41(5), 694-704.
- Kent, B. (2006). What does it take to facilitate? Kairaranga, 7, 59-63.
- Rees, F. (2005). The facilitator excellence handbook. San Francisco: Pfeiffer.
- Stanfield, B. ( 1996 ). The Magic of the Facilitator. Edges Magazine, Canadian Institute of Cultural Affairs. Permalink
- Thiagarajan, S. (1992). Secrets of successful facilitators. The Journal for Quality and Participation, Supplement, 70.
Help Develop This Resource
Help develop this resource! You only need to login with your CWL to edit this page.
Let us know if you found this resource helpful by filling out this short feedback form.