Evaluating Online Resources (Teaching and Learning)
|This article is a stub. You can help the UBC Community by expanding it.|
|This page is part of the Teaching and Learning Resources Portal|
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
- DRAGULANESCU, N. (2002). Website quality evaluations: Criteria and tools. International Information and Library Review, 34(3), 247-254.
- Dupuis, E. A. (2003). Developing web-based instruction: Planning, designing, managing, and evaluating for results. New York: Neal-Schuman Publishers.
- Ebenezer, C. (2003). Usability evaluation of an NHS library website. Health Information & Libraries Journal, 20(3), 134-142.
- Greenhow, C., Dexter, S., & Riedel, E. (2006). Methods for evaluating online, resource-based learning environments for teachers. Journal of Computing in Teacher Education, 23(1), 21-28. Permalink
- G. Sreedhar, Dr. A.A.Chari, & Dr. V.V.Venkata Ramana. (2010). Evaluating qualitative measures for effective website design. International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering, 2(1S), 61-68. Permalink
- Nicoll, L. H. (2001). Quick and effective website evaluation. Lippincott's Case Management : Managing the Process of Patient Care, 6(5), 220-221.
- Shanshan Qi, Ip, C., Leung, R., & Law, R. (2010). A new framework on website evaluation. 78-81. Permalink
Help Develop This Resource[edit source]
Help develop this resource! You only need to login with your CWL to edit this page.
Let us know if you found this resource helpful by filling out this short feedback form.