- How to Sign-up and Login to UBC Blogs
- A short step-by-step guide in creating your UBC Blogs account and your first blog.
- Create a Blog in Connect
- A how-to guide on creating a course or individual student blogs in Connect.
- Create a UBC Blogs Course Blog
- A how-to guide on how to create a course blog on UBC Blogs through Connect.
Get Some Help
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
Regular support clinics are available for people using UBC Blogs. They are currently held every Monday and Thursday from 1:00PM - 3:00PM at the Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology in the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre.
Contact your local instructional support unit for more information.
Connect drop-in clinics are held every Wednesday from 1:00PM - 3:00PM at the Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology in the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre.