Documentation:WeBWorK/Problem Authoring Templates
We have created a number of template files that you can customize to use in your own WebWork problems.
If you are new to WebWork, here is a template for the basic problem structure.
The templates are organized by the type of answer they accept:
- Numerical, only one response accepted: template.
- Numerical, response accepted within specified tolerance: template.
- Numerical, response accepted from list: template.
- String response
- One correct answer, no responses anchored.
- One correct answer, one response anchored.
- More than one correct answer (anchoring would be as above, so extra template for anchoring not required).
- Answer selected from pull-down menu.