Documentation:WeBWorK/How to Access the Answer Log
From UBC Wiki
- Login as an Instructor
- Select "File Manager" under "Instructor Tools"
- By default, the File Manager open in the "templates" directory; click on "^" to access the parent directory
- Double click the "logs" directory
- In the "logs" directory, there should a file named "answer_log". Click on the file and click the "Download" button to download it.
- If there is no "answer_log" file, it means no students have submitted any answers yet.
- The file is a text file.