From UBC Wiki
Creating a WeBWorK Course and Linking it to Connect
- Access your Connect course.
- Create a new "Content Area".
- Check the "Available to Users" option so your students are able to access WeBWorK from Connect.
- Go to your newly created Content Area.
- Hover over the "Tools" tab and click on "Basic LTI Tool". You will be directed to the "Add Link to Basic LTI Tool" page.
- In the "By Name" tab, click on "Select by name..." to see the drop down menu and select "WeBWorK." Click "Submit" to save your changes.
- Your WeBWorK link has successfully been created when you see a green message at the top stating: "Success: Your link has been created - use the options on this page to change its default settings."
- In most cases, the default configuration settings will be sufficient but you can make configuration changes if needed.
- Click "Submit and Launch".
- A WeBWorK course should be created and the following message should be shown: "WeBWorK - Course Import Successful. The course enrollment was successfully imported into WeBWorK."