Documentation:UBC Content Management System/How to/How do I properly remove the spotlight slideshow on the front page?
From UBC Wiki
|Welcome to the support documentation for the
UBC CMS Service.
|UBC Collab Theme|
So you want to remove the slideshow from the frontpage.
To do this in the CLF Advanced theme you need to do the following:
- Login and go to Dashboard -> Appearances -> Theme Options
- Under the Frontpage option tab, in the Frontpage Layout section, select Default Frontpage.
- Save your options. (if you go to you frontpage now you will see a blog version of your site)
- Go to Dashboard -> Settings -> Reading
- Select the "A static page" option in the "Front page displays" section.
If you go to the frontpage, you should now see the page you selected.