Documentation:IPeer at UBCO
What is iPeer?
iPeer is an open source web application application that allows instructors to develop and deliver rubric-based peer evaluations, to review and release student comments, to build progress report forms online, and to analyze evaluation results. iPeer features a built-in user management system, data import/export, and an easy-to-use installer.
iPeer provides the following functions:
- Assignment creation.
- Custom rubric creation.
- User management system, including bulk import of students and groups.
- Student reminders via email.
- Reminder scheduling.
- Profile management.
- Student Feedback System.
- Release Comments to Students.
- Wizard Feature, Step by Step Guide for New Users.
- Easy-to-Use Installer.
- Simple Evaluatoin for TBL (Team-Based Learning).
- Export Results to Excel or txt files.
- Student Self Registration.
Resources for Rubric
Rubric Samples: http://www.teach-nology.com/web_tools/rubrics/
Request an iPeer account at UBCO by contacting Janine Hirtz at 250-807-9133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Login to iPeer at: https://ipeer.elearning.ubc.ca/loginout/login (instructors use the Other option)
User Documentation at: http://ipeer.ctlt.ubc.ca/trac/wiki/UserDoc#iPeerUserDocumentation