Documentation:Clickers and Connect/Syncing with Connect
From UBC Wiki
< Documentation:Clickers and Connect(Redirected from Documentation:Clickers and Connect/Using the CMS Integrate Wizard)
Syncing with Connect
You can set up your course to import your class roster from Connect into Gradebook or upload your scores to Connect.
- Make sure you are connected to ubcsecure if on campus or myVPN if off campus
- You can find the LMS Username (equivalent to CMS Username, it is not your CWL) and Security Key here:
- Note: If you do not see the "i>clicker Instructor Tools" link, you will need to enable the iclicker tool by:
- 1. Go to "Customization" near the bottom of the sidebar
- 2. Click on "Tool Availability"
- 3. Find and check off the boxes for "i>clicker Instructor Resources" and "i>clicker Student Registration"
- 4. Go to the bottom of the page to "Submit" the changes
- 5. Try adding the link again
|Syncing with Connect|