Documentation:Clickers and Connect/Using Gradebook
From UBC Wiki
You can view your roster by name
- Students who have registered a clicker are in blue
- Students who have not registered a clicker are in red
- Clicker IDs not registered to a student are in red
- "Ab" (absent) indicates that the student was not present or has no clicker registered
- To grade students, click on "View" under each column's header.
- You can double click on each question's screenshot to see it full screen.
- Use the check boxes to select the correct answer for each question.
- Click on the next screenshot to move on to the next question. When you are finished grading, click x on the top left corner to close the window. Your changes will be saved automatically.
- You can then export your scores to an Excel file or directly to Connect.