Documentation:Clickers and Connect/Instructor Checklist
From UBC Wiki
- Ensure you are using a new i>clicker base - New bases are WHITE
- Download the i>clicker software package configured for use with Connect: iClicker - Mac | iClicker - Windows
- We can also sign you out an instructor clicker kit from the Centre for Teaching, Learning, and Technology (IKBLC Room 102) and/or give you a tutorial in how to set up and use i>clickers with Connect. Okanagan instructors please visit the Centre for Teaching and Learning in SCI 200.
- Please make an appointment via firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help and/or want an instructor clicker kit. Okanagan instuctors please contact email@example.com.
- Follow these steps to add a clicker registration button to your course in Connect for your students
- Note: students enrolled in Connect courses are now able to deregister clickers through Connect
- Follow these steps to set up the iClicker application for use with Connect
- Follow these steps to update your class roster using the CMS Integrate Wizard
- Follow these steps to upload your grades to Connect using the CMS Integrate Wizard
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions