Documentation:Clickers and Connect/Import Class Roster with Gradebook
From UBC Wiki
Import Class Roster with Gradebook
- Connect to the ubcsecure network if on campus or myvpn.ubc.ca if off campus
- Open iclicker from your clicker folder and choose your course
- Click "Open Gradebook"
- Click the "Sync Roster" icon
- If you have not selected your course in Course Settings, find your CMS username (this is not your CWL) and security key through the steps found at syncing with Connect
- Make sure "Save my credentials and automatically log me in to my LMS" is checked and " Log In"
- Select your course (make sure it's the right section) and click "Select"
- Click on the "Sync Roster" icon again if your roster is not updated