Documentation:Clickers and Connect/Export Scores to Connect with Gradebook
From UBC Wiki
< Documentation:Clickers and Connect(Redirected from Documentation:Clickers and Connect/Export Scores to Connect with iGrader)
Sync Scores to Connect with Gradebook
- Connect to the ubcsecure network if on campus or myvpn.ubc.ca if off campus
- Open iclicker from your clicker folder and choose your course
- Click "Open Gradebook"
- Click the "Sync Scores" icon
- Note: you will need to sync your roster before you can export scores to Connect
- 5. Check off the sessions you would like to upload, or click "Select All"
- 6. Click "Next"
- 7. Choose how you like to customize your uploaded data. You can upload all sessions separately or combine them as one single entry
- 8. Click "Upload"
- 9. Log in to Connect to see the entries which will now appear in your gradebook