From UBC Wiki
- The Resource Room, located in the CTLT offices on the second floor of the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre, houses a collection of books, articles, newsletters, :and other resources on the topics of teaching, learning, facilitation, and professional development. The Resource Room collection is non-circulating. Resources can :be accessed in the Resource Room anytime during office hours at CTLT.
- Here you can access resources and articles on a diverse range of teaching and learning topics, strategies, issues and tools.
- CTLT has UBC site licenses for three teaching and learning related electronic newsletters: The Teaching Professor, Online Classroom, and Distance Education Report.
- All members of the UBC teaching community may register to receive free subscription(s) to any or all of these newsletters. Registration is only required once. With your subscription(s), you will receive a monthly email providing you with the current issue’s table of contents, and links to both individual articles and the entire issues. To register please contact us at: email@example.com
- All members of the UBC teaching community also have direct access to The Journal on Excellence in College Teaching. No login is required from a UBC IP address.
- UBC's e-Learning Toolkit is for those new to using technology in education or those looking for new ideas and best practices. In the Toolkit, you will find a definition of each learning tool, sample uses, some benefits, tips on how to get started, and additional resources.
- Road to Global Citizenship: An Educator’s Toolbook serves as a comprehensive resource for educators to critically explore different facets of global citizenship, with a particular focus on higher education. The toolbook explores a wide range of topics specific to curriculum, instruction and assessment, affording the reader the opportunity to develop a heuristic for how global citizenship can be applied inside and outside the classroom.
Help Develop This Resource
Help develop this resource! You only need to login with your CWL to edit this page.